[PD] autobuilds using svn

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Feb 15 20:39:35 CET 2008

Well, one thing that should make it easier is that Pd-extended uses
jackosx.com's package rather than the fink package.  It's already
built for 10.5.  Ultimately, it would be good to switch to the Fink
version since it would then be automatically included into the Pd-
extended.app, but that can come later.

.hc