[PD] "Invalid public movie atom", was Re: Saving Gem output as video file on MacOSX ?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 14 17:17:40 CET 2008

without having any expertise in this field, i suggest to edit your mov
files with an hexeditor and change the value in the header of the
mov-file accordingly, so that it can be read by Quicktime.

the option of having to completely reinstall the operating system
because of some wrongly set bit in a few files seems really crazy :-(

roman