[PD] [ANN] Lily, browser based visual programming language released

Bill Orcutt info at superloosesocks.org
Sat Feb 16 21:51:56 CET 2008

Hi,

I just saw this email now, don't know how I missed it before, sorry-

yes, i am planning to improve the audio support in the next version,
though it will probably just be a buffer external and a player. right
now,
i don't plan on adding modular audio (like pd/msp). maybe if javascript
ever becomes fast enough, it would be fun to do a javascript
implementation.

thanks

-Bill