[PD] what libraries are included in 0.39-3? and how to install multiple externals?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:50:12 CET 2008

> hey, I figured this out...just type a colon, no spaces, then the library on
> an existing line and there you go..

haha I tried pretty much everything except that!  thanks

> however, cooled~ still doesn't show up? is that not included in OS X?

http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html   From what it looks like,
cooled~ has an OS X binary on sevy's page, but I have never used it -
I think I remember not being able to get it to work for whatever
reason when I was on mac.  Maybe someone who's used it on OS X can
chime in.  Can you create other objects from the lib, like [grid] or
[playlist]?

km