[PD] what libraries are included in 0.39-3? and how to install multiple externals?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Feb 17 23:49:09 CET 2008

On Feb 17, 2008, at 12:50 PM, Kevin McCoy wrote:

>> hey, I figured this out...just type a colon, no spaces, then the
>> library on
>> an existing line and there you go..
>
> haha I tried pretty much everything except that!  thanks
>
>> however, cooled~ still doesn't show up? is that not included in OS X?
>
> http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html   From what it looks like,
> cooled~ has an OS X binary on sevy's page, but I have never used it -
> I think I remember not being able to get it to work for whatever
> reason when I was on mac.  Maybe someone who's used it on OS X can
> chime in.  Can you create other objects from the lib, like [grid] or
> [playlist]?

Unfortaunetly, cooled~ is not included in the 0.39.3 release.  It was
too buggy at the time, if I remember correctly.  It probably works on
GNU/Linux.

But otherwise, basically all of the included libraries should be
loaded by default.  You can also use "import" to load libraries, like
[import zexy].

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.