[PD] changing polyrhythms with delaylines

punchik punchik punchikk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 02:52:52 CET 2008

hi, is it possible to  read a delay line without using
delwrite?
i need to trigger a lot of   delaylines at differents
speeds for creating some polyrythms.
for example, my first delayline is triggered each 100
miliseconds , my second delayline is triggered each
200 ms and so on....
i can do this making a feedback <connecting delread
back to delwrite>, but the problem with this is that i
cant change the triggering speed -on the fly- without
changing the delay line (if i change the delay time of
delread when its connected to delwrite it gonna change
all the sound stored in the delay line.
any idea of manipulable polyrythms with delays lines?

thanlks

s.