[PD] pd/gem as vj mixer at win (Vadim Smahtin)

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 05:47:52 CET 2008

On 19 Feb 2008, at 1:55 PM, patrick wrote:

> scenario : dual screen, 1280x1024 and 800x600 for your projection.
> you make a gemwin 1120 width, offset 960 and put your preview in
> the window that appear in your screen. never tried it myself since
> i never did a performance.

a window across two screens works fine for me on OSX, I guess it
would depend on drivers, Xorg setup and graphics card on linux but
should be quite achievable, does a preview ok but still it does not
give me 2 viewpoints/camera angles on 1 3D world!

I'll check the other references as well ....   thanks

simon