[PD] zexy help (asked zexy but it crashes PD)

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:00:27 CET 2008

By the way, I don't need it any more, as I've realized I can perform
symbol truncation by using for example [makefilename %.9s] for 9
characters.

However I guess it is still of some interest that zexy crashes, unless
I did doing something stupid in the installation which is probable.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com