[PD] pd/gem as vj mixer at win (Vadim Smahtin)

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:58:07 CET 2008

On OSX and Linux pix_share_write and pix_share_read use shared memory
between applications to pass pix_ frames.  The setup requires giving the
shared memory a numeric id, width, height and bits per pixel of the frame.
After this frames written by one pd instance can be read from any other pd.

OSX will require changing shm defaults in /etc/rc in order to use HD size
textures.