[PD] pd/gem per-pixel image manipulation

Martin Leopold Grödl groedl at gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 13:12:05 CET 2008

hi marius & others,
thanks for pointing me to glsl, i will have a look!

but for now i think i found what's causing the trouble:
actually i want to apply per pixel manips continuously on a stream of
pixes. eg. video from pix_film. so i was constantly triggering pix_dump
with the gemhead. when triggering pix_dump manually it works fine.
(see attached test-patch)

i know it's not very efficient to do it like that in the first place
(pix_dump/pix_set), but is there a way to properly "synchronize" it all?
i want to have a data flow like this: [gemhead] -> [pix_image] or
[pix_film] -> [pix_dump] -> manipulate data -> [pix_set] -> output on screen

---martin.