[PD] the behaviour of [list length] has changed!!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Feb 21 04:16:43 CET 2008

Except that 0.41 has cross-platform font/pixel size issues while 0.40
accepts the 0.39.3-extended patches cleanly.  Plus the pd-extended
v0-40 branch already has the font/pixel size fixes included and
working in it.

As for [list length], I am fine with using the newer version.  Feel
free to commit the necessary changes to the branch, or file a bug
report and I'll do it when I get to it (I don't really know what the
issues are right now).

.hc