[PD] Avian syrinx revisited

James Baker cycle.code.media at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 06:48:59 CET 2008

Andy,

These are not published models (as far as I know), but Bill
Schottstaedt (author of snd) seems to have done quite a bit see ->

http://snd.cvs.sourceforge.net/snd/cvs-snd/

in particular

http://snd.cvs.sourceforge.net/snd/cvs-snd/animals.scm?revision=1.101&view=markup

frogs, insects, and plenty of birds.