[PD] Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080221-macosx104-i386.dmg

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Fri Feb 22 18:29:00 CET 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> We only got it building and included on Mac OS X.  Adding it to the
> GNU/Linux builds is just a matter of finding a way to deal with
> different paths to the headers.  I don't know about Windows, I guess
> someone would have to build lua from source using MinGW, then build
> pdlua.

I don't have access to any Windows systems, but I'm guessing a static
build would be easiest.

Could you tell me how (preferably in diff -uw format) how you got it
working on OS X so I can fix the Makefile in my SVN?

Hopefully I'll have time to work on pdlua some more in March.

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org