[PD] Midifile Object

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Fri Feb 22 17:24:45 CET 2008

hi john,

if you can clean up midifile a bit (no offense martin!) so that we can load
a midi and play the song with some simple sound (can be osc~ for piano,
phasor~ for bass, noise~ for snare etc...). that would be neat. actually, i
was working with midifile for loading channel 10 (drums) but i am having
some problem with note-on / note-off (properly play the kick, snare). also
when i load a midifile, there's like 5 sec. with no sound when pressing
play. bref, i will investigate more but if we can come up with a good
demo...

pat