[PD] pd-extended autobuilds on pd gutsy (WAS: Re: pd-extended install gutsy ubuntu libquicktime0 libflac7)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Feb 23 22:51:13 CET 2008

The files are in packages/linux_make.  The problem is that there is
just one package description file which needs to build the .debs for
all of the different Debian-based distributions.

In order to support multiple distros, we'll need a way to manage
multiple 'debian/control' files, one for each distro with conflicting
deps.  One way would be to have 'packages/debian' and 'packages/
ubuntu', but I am open to suggestions.

.hc