[PD] load abbreviated objects

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 05:17:10 CET 2008

hi,
what is the problem that (in pd-extended) abbreviated object classes
like mtx_+ cannot be instantiated, I have to create mtx_add before.
I think this is a known problem, but is there a solution to fix this?
also, some of the objects can't be created, but I am not sure why for
example mtx_add is one of these. is there a nameclash so that iemmatrix
is not loaded by default?
mtx_div seems to be an extra problem (can't be loaded).
dumpOSC xx is another object that will not be created only with
oscx/dumpOSC xx.
what's the rule behind that? hans, do you want bugreports for that kind
of stuff? are you planning to fix this at all or wait for 0.41?
marius.