[PD] load abbreviated objects

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Sun Feb 24 14:57:45 CET 2008

Hallo!

First: do you use the autobuilds or the "stable" pd-extended ?

> what is the problem that (in pd-extended) abbreviated object classes
> like mtx_+ cannot be instantiated, I have to create mtx_add before.

Because the hexloader was broken - I don't know if this is already fixed
in the autobuilds ...

> I think this is a known problem, but is there a solution to fix this?
> also, some of the objects can't be created, but I am not sure why for
> example mtx_add is one of these. is there a nameclash so that iemmatrix
> is not loaded by default?

I once included all the iemmatrix objects and also it's aliases. They
should be in the nightly autobuild version, although I don't know if the
hexloader works (at least it should work with mtx_add, mtx_div, ...).
However, I don't think that they should be loaded by default, but that's
an other discussion ... ;)

LG
Georg