[PD] floor() in exp

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:47:23 CET 2008

Hi,

The help patch for expr included in PD vanilla 0.41 points to
http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~yadegari/expr.html
where it says:
"""
All expr family objects support a variety of functions as follows:
[...]
floor() largest integral value not greater than argument (added in version 0.4)
"""

However, if I try to use floor() I get a syntax error.
e.g. [floor($f1)]

Am I missing something?

In the PD output I can see: "expr, expr~, fexpr~ version 0.4 under GNU
General Public License" (which is the version in which floor has been
added according to the abovementioned doc); also, searching the
archives for the words "expr" and "floor" I encountered a message
datiing back to 2002 that said that floor and ceil were added.........

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com