[PD] synchronised video outputs

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Feb 25 17:47:48 CET 2008

Check out Jaromil's ivysync, which uses those mpeg decoder cards for
synced output. I think you can do 4 outputs from the same machine, but
I'm not sure if that is a software limit, or just the number of slots
available for those cards. Jaromil did mention something about a network
sync feature also.

As far as I know these decoders are all only 640x480, I imagine the ones
working on linux certainly are.

.b.