[PD] Summer of Code 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 25 22:57:47 CET 2008

No matter who is the host org for this, we should definitely do it
again.  The funding is based on how many people apply as students and
as mentors, so we should all work together to get as many
applications in as possible.

Last time, we did this as "IEM", but AFAIK, all of the projects were
Pd related.  It seems that basically all of the orgs that are
included in GSoC are software projects (blender, pidgin/gaim, etc.)
Perhaps it would make more sense to apply as "Pd".  Ultimately, all
that matters is that we get funding for people to do work, so however
it happens is fine by me.

.hc