[PD] synchronised video outputs

_ Discos Invisibles nacho at discosinvisibles.org
Tue Feb 26 07:25:29 CET 2008

How about GEM working the sync on a extended screen and a Matrox TripleHead2Go. It gives you three displays + your laptop screen (would not give you an extra on a desktop). Is external so you don't need a slot on your computer and is very cheap (around $300). This is the most basic solution, is this what you need?
Saludos.

N/