[PD] Summer of Code 2008

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Tue Feb 26 08:56:23 CET 2008

Hallo!

> No matter who is the host org for this, we should definitely do it
> again.  The funding is based on how many people apply as students and
> as mentors, so we should all work together to get as many
> applications in as possible.

Yes we should have more mentors. Last year were only two if I remember
correctly, so we also got only 2 students ...

> Perhaps it would make more sense to apply as "Pd".  Ultimately, all
> that matters is that we get funding for people to do work, so however
> it happens is fine by me.

I also think applying as Pure Data would be much nicer ... let's discuss
this at the LAC ...

Everyone who wants to be a mentor should say it. Maybe all the
developers who are no students anymore ;) :
Frank?, Ben?, Claude?, Chris?, Miller? (names just from the last mails
in the list)

LG
Georg