[PD] [OT] mini-ITX again

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Wed Feb 27 17:08:47 CET 2008

I don't know the current lineup of VIA boards at the moment, so I
can't comment on which ones have good price/performance ratio. Note
that it is possible to get cheaper multi-channel with multiple USB
soundcards, if you are very cost-conscious. We have done this with up
to 4 iMic units, getting 8-in, 8-out for ~120USD.
cheers,
-David

--
MIT Media Lab