[PD] vbap on Pd-extended (osx)

potax flan potaxpotax at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:55:43 CET 2008

ok i'm starting to feel dumb
i tried with [import vbap] + [import iemmatrix]
and [declare -sdtpath extra/iemmatrix] + [declare -sdtpath extra/vbap]
the result is still the same.

even thou i guess import/declare should work the same as adding vbap and
iemmatrix to the startup flags, how do i do that? there is no space left :)

sorry if this is very obvious