[PD] ann_som users

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Feb 28 18:12:39 CET 2008

I Read about those CGC but not the neural gas.

Looks like the new SOM/CGC stuff in FANN is nice, I'll have to look into
that as it could make ann_som a very clean implementation.

Any idea if the network saving stuff was fixed? I would need that
working for my application.

Thanks for the heads up.

.b.