[PD] [OT] mini-ITX again (Derek Holzer)

nils nils at c60.ca
Thu Feb 28 18:39:23 CET 2008

Not sure if the they have a digital out for the audio, but I've often
used an optical digital out and an external D/A, which gets ride of the
noise completely.  I have this problem on my little shuttle box with the
builtin audio.  I get all sorts of noise unless you use the digital out,
I've only tried this with an optical out since then you're guaranteed
electrical isolation.

Whether  this is an option for you or not.

Nils Sundstrom