[PD] Saving Gem output as video file on MacOSX ?

Dudley Brooks dbrooks at runforyourlife.org
Fri Feb 29 04:32:51 CET 2008

Still a newbie after several weeks!  :^(

I didn't specify one part of my original question -- which I still can't
figure out:

I can get [pix_record] to work in a patch like this:

[gemhead]

  | <input a movie, etc.>
  |/
[pix_draw]

  | <open a save file; "record" and "auto" messages; etc.>
  |/
[pix_record]

But how do I do something like this:

[gemhead]

<various manipulations>

[cube]

<???????>

[pix_record]

What do I have put in <???????> to feed geos, lights, etc., to
[pix_record]?  I tried connecting them directly to [pix_record], which
didn't work, and I tried connecting them to [pix_draw], which connects
to [pix_record].  Is it that geos don't produce pixes?

Thanks.