[PD] some new music written with PD

Max Waters saxwell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 03:56:57 CET 2008

The bleep stuff was mostly written in my pre-Pd days, except perhaps for
some of the drum parts. "Dot Your Eyes" and "Decade in the Sun"  maybe.

Those tracks were released on vinyl first by a little london label (Blase
records) and they organised it all. Which is why, years later, the track
"aeiou" is still just 3 minutes of static! Might still appeal to the
glitch/noise crowd I suppose.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the new stuff.

Max