[PD] [pix_record] mixes up colors.

Dudley Brooks dbrooks at runforyourlife.org
Sat Mar 1 05:51:14 CET 2008

It's worth trying ... I guess.  It has the obvious disadvantage of
saving hundreds or even thousands of files which some other program then
has to convert into a movie.  So if anyone knows how to modify either
pix_record or its inputs ... And, for that matter, why pix_record (or
possibly pix_snap) does this?

Otherwise ... recommendations on which program (preferably freeware) is
best for converting frame files to movies in MacOSX?

-- Dudley