[PD] Ultrasonic sensors & PD

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:31:00 CET 2008

Here ya go! The important stuff is inside:

[pd change physical properties] ->
[pd sensors] ->
[pd guts]

This is Hans' hex interpreter...very needed! All the other stuff is
just crazy tweaks to the patch during last minute preps (i.e. very
messy and impossible to figure out).

Unfortunately, I could not find my modified firmware code...it is
probably on another machine in Kansas City (in Chicago now).

What you can do is take the example that I linked to and then just add
the other sensors in a loop. Be sure that there is a short delay
between each sensor reading in the operation loop. There is already
one after the processes for one sensor, so just duplicate the code
chunk as many times as you have sensors.

Good luck!

~Kyle

--
-----