[PD] [pix_record] mixes up colors.

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:38:01 CET 2008

I am also trying to solve that problem. I downloaded a gem version from
http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.91/gem-CVS20070605-OSX-i686-bin.tar.gz
this version does not have the pix color bug (but some other bugs,
including the no window focus bug), I wonder how to track down the
problem? Maybe it is not a problem of the sourcecode, but with wrong
compiling settings?
or did some code parts change between june 2007 and october 2007, when
that problem became obvious for the first time. I will see if
sourceforge (gem is still on sourceforge? or svn???) tells something
about code changes during that time...
marius.