[PD] [pix_record] mixes up colors.

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Mon Mar 3 00:28:30 CET 2008

Hi, it's free to give a try with mencoder to build the movie from
pictures, there are several tricks on this page:

http://electron.mit.edu/~gsteele/ffmpeg/

once some little script can build the movie, it should be easy to use it
though [shell], [popen], or [pyext], and have the movie completed in one
click?