[PD] pyext and pd on mac os x

David Golightly davigoli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:19:09 CET 2008

Yeah, thanks, I've already tried downloading the latest pyext and get this
error now when opening Pd:

/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/py.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/py.pd_darwin,
10): Symbol not found: _LSGetApplicationForItem
  Referenced from: /Applications/Pd-extended.app
/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/py.pd_darwin
  Expected in:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

py: can't load library

Of course, I've backed up the old copy, but the new version of pyext seems
to bring its own set of problems.

I'm running Mac OS X 10.4.

Thanks,
David