[PD] Google SoC: call for mentors and project ideas

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:18:57 CET 2008

I'd like to apply for some Mentos.  I like mixed fruit or grape.
As for Pd, I can't think of something major enough to call for Google
SoC, but I'll keep thinking.  There are lots of things for which I've
created workarounds that I don't think about much anymore.  For
instance, when searching through a subpatch for one kind of pointer,
if I have the outlet for other pointers directed into a "next"
message, with a sizable list, I get stack overflows, so I use [del 0],
which eliminates the stack overflow but sometimes necessitates another
delay later in the chain to prevent the next thing from happening
before the list is finished.

Dunno if that's worth a Summer of Code commission though.  If it is, I
hope at least one of the mentors will fill out the application as "The
Freshmaker."

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com