[PD] audio from LAC2008 Pd meeting

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 3 22:36:01 CET 2008

Hallo,

> We had a grand ol' time here in Cologne at the Linux Audio
> Conference, thanks to Frank and Martin Rumori.  We had a fruitful Pd
> dev meeting there, I recorded the audio, here it is (it's 1.5 hours,
> but I forgot to record the first 5 minutes or so).
>
> http://idmi.poly.edu/pdlab/LAC2008_Pd_meeting_-_speex_16kbit.ogg.bz2

Cool, thanks a lot for recording this. The dev discussion and Miller's
workshop were two things that I really regret missing - I was
occupied. ;) But thanks to the recording I can catch up and we've also
filmed Miller's workshop in HD and 16:9 - a compressed version will be
posted to the LAC website (http://lac.linuxaudio.org) when it's ready.

Also the recorded streams will be cut and edited a bit and then be
available there as well as in the last years. What we already have
online is a set of pictures by an IMO amazingly talented KHM student,
Niels Mlynek who managed to make us all look like trendy fashion
models. Definitly check them out. For example I very much like the two
of Miller here: http://lac.linuxaudio.org/?page_id=51 where the Pd
patch in the background almost looks like speech ballons right out of
Miller's mind: [pd think], great!

Now I need to get some sleep.

Ciao