[PD] Simple tutorial on using Lua with PD

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:22:40 CET 2008

Hello all,
Over the weekend, I was trying to figure out how Lua works with PD. While I
have everything installed from the extended stuff, I still can't quite
figure out where to begin.

Is there some sort of README, or something, that explains how to work with
"pdlua"? I did try to run the help file that is in the distribution, but
when I clicked on the [load hello( message, it complained about not being
able to find some 'atom'.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.