[PD] pd-ext paths, libs and help

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 05:06:20 CET 2008

hi hans,
there are a lot of objects in pdxt that will not load by default,
because the libraries are not loaded in the beginning and there is no
path. I thought the idea of pdxt is that all objects are loadable. I
understand that there are some name conflicts, but right now, I would
say 50% of the externals are not loading. neither do many help-files.
I wonder if you want to fix this, and if yes, if you need help with it.
or does it use to much memory, if all externals are loaded?
and also, where should I post changes to help files, or new help files?
to the list? to you?
marius.