[PD] Google SoC: call for mentors and project ideas

Tue Mar 4 05:02:03 CET 2008

I think this is something I'd be interested in as a student...
Especially if it helps pluggoPD along (is PluggoPD an active project or
something to be potentially carried forward into SoC 2008?).  For that
matter, are most of the 2007 suggestions still valid for 2008?  Are some
not?

Also Chris, I think you added your LibPD suggestion to the 2007 summer
of code ideas list on
http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas ... Just
wanted to let you know that I moved it up to the "Project Ideas for
SummerOfCode 2008" section.

Cheers,
-martin