[PD] A couple new list-abs

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 5 01:28:22 CET 2008

hi all and frank

i just made another abstraction today, which might be useful for others
as well. i called it [list-match]. it finds a given sequence of numbers
in a number stream and outputs a bang on a match.

http://romanhaefeli.net/software/pd/list-match.tar.gz

however, i am not quite sure, if it really deserves the list- prefix,
since it expects a number stream and not a list on its left inlet.
though, it could be easily modified to find a certain sequence in a list
of numbers instead of a number stream. don't know what is generally more
useful.

roman