[PD] Improved bug report: [expr] on Windows 2000 (XP non-professional)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 5 03:06:55 CET 2008

One way to figure this out is switch over to building Pd with
MinGW. :)  Then we can use the same makefiles and configure.in on all
platforms.  I just streamlined the MinGW setup process by checking
things into SVN and writing a script which builds and installed
everything needed.

Then makefile.nt can be left in place for those who want to suffer
thru MSVC

.hc