[PD] For Frank, question on 'sssad'

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:26:25 CET 2008

Hi Frank,
After the conference, Hans had suggested something that might be of some
good use. He had mentioned that there are two "backends" for storing data
using 'sssad', one using [textfile] and the other using [pool]. Hans had
suggested that we create a similar function for the SQL library that we are
currently working on.

I am curious as to how 'sssad' works, as the version that I have (with the
extended stuff) doesn't seem to load up correctly. If I go into all
instances of [sssad] and prepend it with the folder name [sssad/sssad]
everything works. I am just a bit hesitant to do anything, as I am working
with a 'broken' copy, and wanted to make sure it was correct. Is there a
version that you have that I could try out? Or should I just take the
version from the extended distro and "fudge" them?

Thanks,

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.