[PD] understanding vline~

naysayer gateswideopen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:01:52 CET 2008

ok
i think the problem here is that the documentation is not the best way to
present what vline can do. although the explaination is there, i feel that
the demonstation does not reproduce the results for the user(or beginner
user for that matter).
for example.

when you click on the rampup, jump down, ramp up again you don't actually
get to see that in the example patch because it happens so quickly in the
atom gui.(does anyone agree on that with me??). Where as if you print the
output of snapshot   then you can see that it is working. eg

print: 0
print: 0
print: 0
print: 0