[PD] [OT] For Hans, question on Arduino

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 02:05:44 CET 2008

Which kind of controller are you thinking about?
there is a good resource about sensors on
http://itp.nyu.edu/physcomp/sensors/Reports/Reports, the arduino forum
will answer questions http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl and if
you want to start reading then check out phsysical computing book by tom
igoe http://itp.nyu.edu/~dbo3/physical/physical.html.
physical computing is the term under which microcontroller/electronic
hacking runs in new york (I heard that these words don't mean much to
anybody else).
and you can also ask on the pd list (but be a little bit more specific...
marius.