[PD] Google SoC: call for mentors and project ideas

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 09:03:35 CET 2008

In light of the recent discussion about Blender + Pd is there
maybe some possibility of a combined cross application proposal?

I don't know much about how this Google SOC works.

Another thought I had;

For sponsorship, what are the chances of EA or other companies that
are making use of Pd sponsoring a team, or folding back in some
source changes they've made?

--
Use the source