[PD] vbap define_loudspeakers messages

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Mar 7 13:54:03 CET 2008

Kind of an odd way to do it...move locations of the speakers instead of
the locations of the sounds ;-)

One thing I would watch our for is if redefining the speakers interrupts
the DSP chain or not, in which case you'd get some dropouts every time
you did it. You might want to check that out before proceeding.

best!
d.

PS... some multichannel inspiration now showing at the Hamburger
Bahnhohf, Berlin:

http://www.hamburgerbahnhof.de/sonder/08/leitner0108/leitnere.html

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista