[PD] pd-extended application osx

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:07:48 CET 2008

hi (hans),
would it be possible to have an enclosing folder for the pd app and take
all externals, help files, tutorials and manuals inside that folder, but
not in the pd-application itself. in that case osx finder would be able
to search for stuff without first selecting the app manually and click
show contents before I can search for something.
I am still struggling with the problem, that every time I am missing an
object I have to figure out in which folder it is (in which library), to
be able to rename it...
marius.