[PD] Pd sounds better than Max?

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:52:30 CET 2008

Hi,  my test was in fact a semi-serious one... even if some time ago I
 did it seriously!

 My little experience: I've been thinking in the past that max sounded
 more "detailed" somehow (I used to like a lot the "scope" object, back
 then), but I'm not a good judge:  it also happened to me to carefully
 modify a plugin reverb tale length, being satisfied, and then realize
 that it was bypassed, but it sounded different, I swear :-)

 ciao
 libero

 Libero Mureddu
 Vanha Viertotie, 21 as 417