[PD] partconv~ and pvoc~ now part of Pd-extended (added fftw3)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 7 22:54:06 CET 2008

Now that FFTW3 is included on all of the build machines, I enabled
the building of partconv~ and pvoc~ in bsaylor.  Try it out and let
me know how it works.

It should show up in the nightly builds starting tomorrow.

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler