[PD] Linux sounds better than Windows!

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 13:15:58 CET 2008

> Linux sounds better than Windows!
> i have speaker cables made of pure gold.
> i know what i'm talking about.
> cheers,
> sven.

I'm not sure whether this was serious or sarchastic.....

> > nobody will deny that.
> of course not. at least not here.

Well...... Of course I won't deny that Linux IS better than Windows, but I
am quite skeptic about the statement that it SOUNDS better.

Does it, really?? In which sense?

And again (as in the case of Max vs PD), is the comparison between things
people do on windows vs things people do on linux, or between the same thing
played on the two platforms (e.g. the same patch in PD on windows vs on
linux - and OBVIOUSLY on the same machine)?

Or was the discussion about which one sounds better when PRONOUNCED? (i.e.
"linux" sounds better than "windows", in which case I do agree)

P.S. what about MacOS?