[PD] Rotating object rolling on irregular terrain

Stefano Papetti stefano.papetti at univr.it
Mon Mar 10 14:25:44 CET 2008

Hi all,

at that time, Matthias Rath was working on the rolling model in Verona
(Vision, Image Processing, and Sound lab, Computer Science Dept.) and
was a member in the project Sounding Object (SOb,
http://www.soundobject.org/ , there you can find the book collecting the
most important results of the project). Unfortunately the software
available on-line is not the very updated.
However, the current CLOSED project (http://closed.ircam.fr/ ), in which
I am a member, is carrying on the development of the everyday-sounds
modules. You can find the latest version of the software package
(available via svn) here:
https://svn.sme-ccppd.org/svn/sobs/SoundDesignTools/tags/SDT-0.4.2c/
Unfortunately, since the coordinator of the project CLOSED is an
"Ircamian", we were force to switch to Max/MSP, but at the same time we
started developing using flext, so you can always compile the externals
for pd. The example patches provided are for Max only, though.
If you're interested, I can send you the latest pd version (pre-Max) of
the rolling patch+externals.

Stefano